Selling your Property


For more information or a comprehensive quotation without obligation please contact:



telephone : 02476 553181



email :



When you sell your house you will need a solicitor to prepare a draft Agreement which will be sent to the solicitor for the buyer.    The buyer will also need to see copies of the Land Register to prove you are entitled to sell it. The  buyer will also ask you to answer certain questions about the house and will ask you to provide a list of items that you will be leaving. 

Sarginsons Law have the necessary case management systems and links to the Land Registry to ensure that the necessary papers are sent to the buyer in the quickest possible time.

We will work with you to establish the date for moving and on that day we will collect in the sale monies and pay off your mortgage if applicable.

We can pay the proceeds direct to your Bank or let you have a cheque on completion. 

Sarginsons Law will provide a comprehesive quotation of the legal fees if you are considering selling you home.

23rd February 2019

Sarginsons Law